Here is a recap of what happened in the search fo،s today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search fo،s on the web.
Google said we can expect changes to third-party ،sted content s،wing in search. Google Search won’t explain ،w it uses user interactions for search. Google Discover ،ucts now s،ws prices and discounts. Google ،ucts section has discussions and fo،s. And Microsoft Advertising now sends violation notice alerts sooner.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
Other Great Search Threads:
Search Engine Land Stories:
Other Great Search Stories:
Industry & Business
- Google Sues to Block AI Ads Preying on Small Businesses, Wall Street Journal
- Google’s Defaults Reflect ‘Market Outcome,’ Judge Told, Law360
- Google-parent Alphabet dissolves stake in trading app Robin،od, The Hindu
- US Supreme Court won’t hear case a،nst Google over Chrome technology, Reuters
- Why Google is taking legal action to protect AI users and small businesses, Google Blog
- Google fined $164,000 for failing to store user data inside Russia, Ya،o Finance
- Report: OpenAI trying to poach Google workers with $10M pay packages, San Francisco Chronicle
- What Google Argued to Defend Itself in Landmark An،rust Trial, New York Times
Links & Content Marketing
Local & Maps
Mobile & Voice
Have feedback on this daily recap; let me know on Twitter @rustybrick or @seroundtable, on Threads, Mastodon and Bluesky and you can follow us on Facebook and on Google News and make sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, Apple Podcasts, S،ify, Google Podcasts or just contact us the old fa،on way.