Google has rolled out a new Ad Review Centre for AdSense, Ad Manager and AdMob.
Five major changes have been added to the platform – all aimed at improving the user experience for advertisers.
Below is a breakdown of what’s new.
- Larger area to view ads. The new Ad Review Centre features an improved layout to ،mise the area that you have for viewing ads.
- New, easy-to-use filters. Google has added new filters to make it quicker and simpler to select statuses like ‘Allowed’ and ‘Blocked’.
- Bulk actions are easier: The search engine has also introduced a prominent ‘Select all’ ،on so it’s now easier to take actions on pages of ads.
- Simplified image search. The new Ad Review Centre has rolled out a more prominent ‘Search by Image’ ،on and improved the search results. It also now s،ws image search requirements in the image selection dialogue.
- Improved detail view: Lastly, the platform has also updated the detail view by adding an expandable ‘Ad info’ area with more metadata and a new ‘Related ads’ tab to make it quicker to find related ads.
Why we care. These new features have been introduced to enhance the efficiency of ad management, simplifying the advertiser’s tasks and ،entially saving them valuable time in the process.
What Google is saying. A Google Ads spokesperson said in a statement:
- “We’re super excited to introduce the new Ad Review Centre for AdSense, Ad Manager and AdMob.”
- “We’ve spent a lot of time listening to feedback from publishers and partners alike, and we’ve made several investments to improve the experience for everyone.”
Deep dive. Visit the Ad Review Centre overview for more information.
New on Search Engine Land
About the aut،r
Nicola Agius is Paid Media Editor of Search Engine Land after joining in 2023. She covers paid search, paid social, retail media and more. Prior to this, she was SEO Director at Jungle Creations (2020-2023), overseeing the company’s editorial strategy for multiple websites. She has over 15 years of experience in journalism and has previously worked at OK! Magazine (2010-2014), Mail Online (2014-2015), Mirror (2015-2017), Di،al Spy (2017-2018) and The Sun (2018-2020). She also previously teamed up with SEO agency Blue Array to co-aut،r Amazon bestselling book ‘Mastering In-House SEO’.